Every month, we spotlight a number of the greatest Licensing submissions in our 500px New in Licensing Gallery. On this sequence, we’ll delve into why these images are in excessive demand and make for wonderful Licensing content material. As a part of our ongoing dedication to coach and inform our 500px Licensing Contributors, we’ll function new and related images on a month-to-month foundation to assist encourage creativity and join Contributors with the newest developments within the Licensing trade. So, with out additional ado, let’s dive into this month’s high 10 images which can be certain to captivate and encourage.
If you’re a fan of minimalism, then Naoto Kisanuki’s Licensing submission will likely be a deal with. Shot on a Leica M-10P, Naoto’s gorgeous photograph is easy in composition however doesn’t fail to seize the moments of anticipation earlier than a storm. The juxtaposition of the calm, snow-filled panorama with the upcoming stormy sky offers the viewer a mixture of feelings and pleasure.
1. We love how this shot can be utilized for numerous industrial functions. It could simply be used to enhance any artistic work, digital wallpaper, or built-in into industrial campaigns.
2. We admire how clear and minimal Naoto stored the picture with out compromising visible curiosity and aesthetic.
Evgeniia Freeman captured this stunning portrait of two sisters. We love how real and welcoming this photograph is. Evgeniia did a fantastic job at capturing actual fashions with genuine emotion.
1. We love how this photograph connects to themes of household, unconditional love, connection, and relationships.
2. We admire that Evgeniia used actual fashions that mirror the present calls for and expectations of shoppers. The fashions are embracing their pure magnificence with confidence and love.
Jaromír Chalabala has a formidable Licensing portfolio of over 3,000 images. His work is intentional and various. We admire how Jaromir captures numerous themes of enterprise and trade inside his work.
1. We love that this picture illustrates themes of journey. Jaromir captured this picture in an airport, which may have required a property launch, however due to the shallow depth of discipline used within the photograph, this location is unrecognizable—solely revealing sufficient background info to inform the viewer that this mannequin is ready for a flight.
2. It was a fantastic alternative by Jaromir to incorporate copy area inside the body. This permits picture patrons to simply apply textual content onto the picture and incorporate it into design work or campaigns simply.
This photograph, by Mike Linnane, captured our consideration due to how actual and relatable it’s. The anticipation of the canine holding his ball and looking out on the viewer as if to say, “come and play with me”, is so clearly communicated. We needed to spotlight this picture for its relatable and real looking message.
1. We love how this picture is captured inside the second. The topic can simply choose up on its authenticity.
2. We admire that Mike shot this picture at eye degree with the topic. It permits the viewer to be face-to-face with the canine and really feel immersed inside the scene.
We love David Goza’s wildlife photograph of two elk on a snowy day. The photograph is picture-perfect, to say the least. The depth of the photograph and the feel of the snow creates a stupendous scene that’s immersive for the viewer.
1. We love how David included copy area inside his photograph. This makes his picture extra fascinating to content material patrons.
2. We love how the picture captures numerous depths of the scene. From the snow within the foreground to the layers of mountains within the background, this picture has numerous visible curiosity for the viewer.
Take a look at the remainder of our featured submissions beneath, and check out the New in Licensing August 2023 gallery for extra inspiration!
Not on 500px but? Click on here to learn about Licensing with 500px.